Take the First Step to Protect Your Bottom Line
What is the Step One Survey Assessment?
The Step One Survey Helps Your Organization To:
- Acquire valid insight early in a candidate's selection process
- Measure an individual's basic work-related values
- Access an applicant's work ethic, reliability and integrity
- Reduce the risk when hiring new candidates in a quick and cost effective way
- Reduce New Hire Turnover
- In use over 30 years, continuous Validation Studies for adverse impact & reliability (most recent 2020)
How Does the Step One Survey Work?
- While pen and paper options are available, hiring managers administer the survey by sharing an online link with each candidate. From there, the candidate takes the online survey on their own. Once the candidate finishes the survey, the hiring manager immediately receives a notification and can view the results.
- It can be integrated into an online application process as an automatic "step 2" post submission.
Step One Survey Measures:
- Personal Integrity
- Substance Abuse
- Work Ethic
Step One Survey Report provides Information
- About Candidates' Past Employment
- Employment Related Issues
- Attitudes towards Drugs in the workplace
- Coaching Report
- Theft of employers resources - money, data, property and time
- Computer, internet and email abuse